In addition to more than 900 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Spring and Summer Energy-saving Tips (TP 116)
- Consumer Horticulture: Connecting People and Plants (C 1202)
- Validating Antimicrobial Interventions in Poultry Processing (C 1204)
- Native Plants for Georgia Part IV: Grasses and Sedges (B 987-4)
- Tree Planting Details (C 989)
- Management of Turfgrass Insect Pests and Pollinator Protection (C 1127)
- Native Plants for Georgia Part I: Trees, Shrubs and Woody Vines (B 987)
- Your Household Water Quality: Odors in Your Water (C 1016)
- Home Garden Series: Vegetable Garden Calendar (C 943)
- Conversion Tables, Formulas and Suggested Guidelines for Horticultural Use (B 931)
- Understanding Laboratory Wastewater Tests: I. ORGANICS (BOD, COD, TOC, O&G) (C 992)
- Commercial Tomato Production Handbook (B 1312)
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.